Evaluation
Points of success-
The points of success about my preliminary task was that i could layout a simple magazine and contents page. Another success is that i could remember the basics of using Photoshop and In Design from GCSE Media. This helped me a lot so i could get on with my work without asking for help from Miss.
Areas for improvement-
I think i need to improve on my layout for my layout for my magazine. This is because i couldn't decide where i would put my pictures and texts. This would help me loads in my final task because it could help me get a brilliant grade in my final design.
What have i learned?-
During this task, i have learned more about Photoshop and In design that what i did at GCSE. When i come up to do the final task, i will understand which tool is which and how to use these tools. I have also learnt how professional i can make my final task. I also have learnt how a professional Magazine looks like. I have learnt how i can make my final design look as professional as i can.
Have i met the criteria for the brief?
i feel that i have met the criteria for the brief. I have placed a picture and text on my front cover to show what would be in the magazine and information about the magazine.
No comments:
Post a Comment